Nepal Forum for Restorative justice provides workshops, trainings and awareness sessions on restorative justice, transitional justice, dialogue and allied fields such as the following:
- restorative justice (basic and advanced)
- restorative justice and circles facilitation (basic and advanced)
- restorative justice and healing harm circles
- restorative dialogue and transformative peacebuilding
- gender-based harms and restorative justice
- juveniles and restorative justice
- mediation and restorative justice.
We also customize trainings based on the needs and requests. In the past, we have provided trainings on the aforementioned areas to a range of participants, including crime victims, offenders, community just workers, lawyers and government officials.